Interlink Service temporary business hours (starting from 23 September, 2020):
MONDAY – FRIDAY from 10:00 till 14:00
- Application Submission (by appointment)
- Consular services (by appointment)
- Passport Collection (prior appointment is not required)
At the moment, according to Government decree No. 635-R of March 16, 2020 the Russian Federation still has restrictions on the entry of foreign citizens and visa processing. Restrictions do not apply to certain categories, including:
- Drivers of international road transport, crews of air, sea and river vessels;
- Members of official delegations;
- Private visas for traveling with a family member who is a Russian citizen;
- Private visas by invitation for family members (spouses, parents, children, brothers and sisters, grandfathers, grandmothers, grandchildren, adoptive parents, adopted children) and as guardians of Russian citizens;
- Private visas issued for caring for sick close relatives (spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, adoptive parents, adopted children);
- Private visas issued in connection with the death of a close relative (spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandfathers, grandmothers, grandchildren, adoptive parents, adopted children);
- Persons entering the Russian Federation for medical treatment and their accompanying persons;
- Persons entering the Russian Federation for studies
- persons entering the Russian Federation for the purpose of carrying out labor activities;
- persons participating in the adjustment and maintenance of foreign-made equipment;
- persons involved in labor activity as highly qualified specialists, as well as their family members (spouses, parents, children, adoptive parents, adopted children);
- Persons involved in labor activities as highly qualified specialists in the field of sports and their family members, as well as persons participating in sports events on the territory of the Russian Federation and their family members;
- persons entering the Russian Federation for the purpose of making business trips specified in the lists sent by the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia to the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia.
The complete list of categories that are not subject to entry restrictions can be found in the text of the Government decree.
Currently planned measures are being taken in Georgia and in the Russian Federation in order to lift the previously introduced measures, aimed at preventing the spread of the novel coronavirus infection. It is planned to proceed with a phased opening of borders and the start of international passenger traffic. State institutions are opening, small and medium-sized enterprises, including those working in the service sector, are starting to operate.
In its turn, Interlink Service also takes the necessary measures to resume operation of Visa Application Centers. The offices will work in accordance with the requirements and recommendations related to the compliance with sanitary standards, disinfection and social distance, which are presented to organizations of the service sector by the respective government agencies.
- Sanitation of the premises with the use of disinfectants. Carrying out wet cleaning of rooms and common areas (canteen, room for rest, toilets).
- At the entrance to the office and at every document submission counter there will be hand sanitizers, cosmetic products (liquids, lotions, gels, containing the necessary percentage of alcohol) or disinfectant wipes.
- Ensuring control of the body temperature of the employees and the mandatory suspension from work of persons with elevated body temperature and (or) with signs of respiratory infections (fever, cough, runny nose).
- Applications will be accepted by appointment observing the necessary time intervals between visitors to exclude contact between them.
- Visa applicants will be attended at a distance of at least 1.5 meters from each other. Respective signage will be implemented and the chairs in the waiting area will be placed at a set distance.
- In compliance with the principles of social distancing of workers and visitors, separation windows will be installed at the document submission counters.
- Use of individual protective means.
- Body temperature control for the applicants will be carried out at the entrance to the office. Persons with fever or respiratory infections (fever, cough, shortness of breath) will not be allowed to submit their applications.